1000 views. 100 comments. 100 followers. 100 likes. My first (and second) reblog. I seem to be passing all the big milestones at the minute. One which I was very pleased with was my first blogging award, given by Yvonne. I have the great honour now of another award, this time courtesy of Ritu at ‘But I Smile Anyway‘. As she put it when nominating, ‘Friday the 13th, Lucky For Some!’
Ritu has been really friendly helping out here, including trying to get my event noticed, something for which I was hugely grateful, now I am doubly grateful for this honour from such a renowned blogger, your blog is amazing! I would also like to thank Julia for helping me pass 100 followers. I have put a poll at the end of this post which I would be hugely grateful for anyone to participate in. Thank you!
- Nominate some blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you
- Share five facts about yourself to your readers
- Pass these rules on to them
- Impromptu Promptlings
- Woven Magic Books
- Write in Israel
- Gin Class Hero
- My Worst Advice
- Debbie’s Deliberations
- Under and Over
Five fantastically random facts
- I’m fairly sporty, and enjoy football (a lot), hockey, tennis, badminton, climbing, running (but not too far…)-I’ll dabble in pretty much any sport.
- I was once bitten by a reptile related to the tortoise whilst trying to feed it, and possess a scar to prove it. I was young, and I thought that it may want some grass to eat. It didn’t.
- I love London as I still have romantic visions of it as a hub of society and a fascinating place, but I also had great fun visiting Berlin and Venice recently. Venice was really sunny and great fun, and German history is incredible.
- If I had a superpower, it would be the ability to fly. I mean, no more traffic jams, no more having to spend ages walking somewhere-it would be great!
- I have only broken one bone, my little finger which got hit with a rugby ball. However, I did suspect that my little toe was broken, but there is no proper treatment other than keeping it straight, I wasn’t sure if it was broken or not and didn’t want to go to my GP so will never know…
Time for my nominees to be notified! Thanks one last time to Ritu, I am honoured!
I would love it if you could spare a minute and answer my poll to help me get some ideas about where to go from here with my blog.